When: Saturday, September 17. Leaving at 10am from parking lot at Grace Lutheran Church.
What: 9th annual Christian music festival filled with national and local artists.
Cost per student: $20. Please sign up with Andi and pay in order to hold your spot. Dinner will be provided.
Please bring spending money for lunch at In-N-out or Panda Express in Palmdale and any extra spending money for band souvenirs or additional snacks. (Suggestion $10 for lunch and $15 for extra)
What to bring:
· Water bottle- REQUIRED
· Lunch money or packed lunch- REQUIRED
· Light jacket –this event is outdoors
· Blanket or camp chair –if you have an extra please bring it and share
· Sunscreen and hat
· Camera/phone for pictures
The HEAT Youth Ministry will provide:
· Transportation there and back. Event ends at 10pm; we will arrive in Ridgecrest around midnight.
· Entrance Ticket
· Snacks and gallons of water to fill up water bottles.
Schedule: I suggest YouTube/google these artists so you can hear their songs.
Lori Marvin and Fightlikethis 1:30pm
Dessert Lights 2:45pm
John Stratton & Highlands Music 3:00pm
Andy Mineo 4:30pm
Jordan Feliz 4:40pm and 6:15pm
Colton Dixon 6:40pm
Phil Wickham 7:45pm
Speaker: Rob Roozeboom 8:25 Rob is a man on a mission “to take what I’ve been dealt with and use it to affect the lives of others”. He teaches teens and adults how to overcome adversity in their lives. Rob struggles with muscular dystrophy which cut his dreams of being an athlete.
Rend Collective 9pm