Wednesday, August 9, 2017
When: Saturday, September 16. Leaving at 10:30am
from parking lot at Grace Lutheran Church.
What: 10th annual Christian music festival filled with national and local artists.
Cost per student: $20. Please sign up with Andi and pay in order to hold your spot. Dinner will be provided.
Please bring spending money for lunch at In-N-out or Panda Express in Palmdale and any extra spending money for band souvenirs or additional snacks. (Suggestion $10 for lunch and $15 for extra)
What to bring:
· Water bottle- REQUIRED
· Lunch money or packed lunch- REQUIRED
· Light jacket –this event is outdoors
· Blanket or camp chair –if you have an extra please bring it and share
· Sunscreen and hat
· Camera/phone for pictures
The HEAT Youth Ministry will provide:
· Transportation there and back. Event ends at 10pm; we will arrive in Ridgecrest around midnight.
· Entrance Ticket
· Snacks and gallons of water to fill up water bottles.
Line Up: I suggest YouTube/google these artists so you can hear their songs.
Big Daddy Weave
We are Messengers
For All Seasons
Mark the Poet
And many more!