Sign-ups for Middle School Camp is still OPEN. But spots are LIMITED and after Feb 8 price goes up.
If you are signed up: here is Packing List and Info:
We will be meeting on Friday, February 23 at 3:30pm from Grace Lutheran parking lot and driving together to camp promptly. We will stop at In-N-Out in Lancaster for dinner and arrive at camp at 7pm.
We will be returning from camp on Sunday, February 25 around 3:30pm.
Please know your student will be asked to turn in their phones during the time at camp, except during travel. Reception is limited due to the area camp is located. If an emergency occurs, you can reach the office and the camp staff will deliver the message to your student and church leader.
· Clothes suitable for cool days and cold nights (layers work best)
· Jacket for outdoors
· Shoes and sandals (sandals for shower and closed toed shoes for everything else)
· Water bottle required
· Mittens or gloves and a warm hat.
· Snacks (these will need to sealed in zip lock bags due to bears)
· Sleeping bag and pillow or bedding for a twin sized bed (if your sleeping bag is light you may want to bring an extra blanket)
· Ear plugs (in case you have neighbors who snore)
· Personal items (soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush, bath towels, etc.)
· 1 Towel
Ø Paper and pencil or pen
Ø Camp Store money. You may already have camp store money in your acct, ask Andi.
Ø Chapstick and bug repellent
NOTE: Please do not bring pocketknives, personal sports equipment, tobacco products, alcohol or drugs, animals (no pets allowed) or firearms. We want the camp to remain a safe and fun environment for everyone. The camp cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items so remember to leave valuables at home.